web application

adi zebic azebic at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 18:17:24 UTC 2005

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 16:22:49 +0200, Jonathan Carter
<jonathan at shuttleworthfoundation.org> wrote:

[...]

> There's no need to loose any of your data. If you tar your /home
> directory (tar is nice especially if you want to copy over to a fat
> drive- because you keep your permissions, etc) and copy it somewhere
> safe, you can copy it back to your new installation and still have all
> your files and settings. I've done this many times while using different
> distributions.

Thanks Jonathan, but what I want is to share my informations with
others, some search capability, and that others people can subscribe
to the service and can add their bookmarks too!
I've found bookmark4u (gpl), but have some problems with displaying
public bookmarks, and mailing list seems to be inactiv....

Someone have a solution with bookmark4u and public bookmarks
displaying in the index.php page, just above login edit box?

Thanks

ADI