(no subject)

karigna at verizon.net karigna at verizon.net
Wed Jan 5 14:52:19 UTC 2005

I posted this message last night but it may have been missed thus my reason for reposting plus I'd prefer not to wipe the machine and start over.

I had my Ubuntu Warty machine running for the past 10 days but this evening
I noticed after not using the machine since the weekend that the weather
applet was not updating and I had receive errors on Evolution. I rebooted
and received the shpchp, pciehp errors which I removed by adding to the
blacklist file. The continuing problem is that the machine hangs on the line
bringing up the network interface, I also get a name resolution error.

I try to activate the network interface through the gui with no luck. What
is the next step I should take? I've had Warty running for the past couple
of weeks with no problem, this just came out of the blue....

Thanks.

Kevin