Automatic Backup software

Markus Kolb ubuntu-ml at tower-net.de
Tue Jan 4 22:30:52 UTC 2005

On 04.01.2005 18:39, Nathan R. Valentine schrieb:
> Afbackup is simple but relatively featured. I prefer Bacula but it ain't
> simple. ;)

Thanks Nathan.
I had a fast view through the manual of Bacula and I think the principle
is very similar to IBM's Tivoli Storage Manager.
I missed the information if Bacula can hold multiple versions of a
backuped file. So let's say the latest 3 versions and on restore I can
choose which one to take.
Does it support binary differentials in file storage to save media space?
Do you know this?

Markus