Kino Export Problem

David M. Carney carney1979 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 01:45:58 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I have a digital camcorder.

I have my firewire all setup and working. I can import video from my
camcorder with no apparent problems.

If I use the edit window, the video plays perfectly.

If I export it to a DVD video format and use dvdauthor, then make an
iso file and burn it, Xine will play it perfectly like any DVD.

But if I put the same disk in my stand-alone DVD player (attached to
my TV), the sound is broken, kinda like everybody is stuttering.

This DVD player is only about a year old and plays any video or music
format that you can throw at it. It has never given me a problem until
I try to put in a disk with content exported from Kino.

This suggests that I have some setting wrong, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Any suggestions?

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958