wxPython

Eamonn Sullivan eamonn.sullivan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 09:22:11 UTC 2005

Thanks for the offer, but in the harsh (ouch), cold light of New
Year's Day I've decided to take my medicine like a man and backport my
code to wxPython 2.4. It shouldn't be too hard (he said, hopefully).

On Windows, it's easier to use 2.5 because I package it all up with
py2exe before distributing it to my massive installed base (about a
dozen people). Working around the relatively few differences in the
code between 2.4 and 2.5 would be good for me. It would also make the
app a lot easier to deploy when I convince my multi-billion-dollar
employer to dump Windows and switch to the extremely python-friendly
Ubuntu. Yep, any day now...

One question I still haven't found an answer for however is how to get
Glade to output python code. I see output options for C,C++ and Ada
95. What am I missing?