But I didn't think they'd finished it...

Neil Woolford neil at neilwoolford.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 20:36:09 UTC 2005

A friend has just forwarded me an email from the publishers of Linux
Magazine, previewing issue 53,
which should be available from the 4th of March.

 >On the DVD: Ubuntu 5.04 "Hoary Hedgehog"

 >http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/53
 >[Ubuntu 5.04 "Hoary Hedgehog"]

If you want to see the DVD artwork (with informative text) then go to

http://www.linux-magazine.com/issue/53/Linux_Magazine_DVD_Inlay.pdf

This I wasn't expecting just yet.  The text on the DVD artwork does say
it is a special preview version.

I shall be at the newsagents on Friday :-)

Neil