please test new multisync packages in hoary

MaX ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Feb 28 10:42:17 UTC 2005

The problem I had was that Multisync found my phone allright but I
could'nt pair my T68i with my Computer (USB BT-Dongle).

Do I need a separate program for that?

I apt-get'ed everything related to bluetooth but nothing seems to
help.

If I try to pair from the phone or the computer my phone allways tells
me the pairing failed before I have a chance to write the pin number on
the computer.

Why isn't there a User Guide on this? I have limited access to Internet
and
no knowledge on bash-hacking scripts to pair with the bluez tools.

So what to do?

--
MaX