Ftp

KLineD ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Sun Feb 27 18:02:09 UTC 2005

Also you could open up a nautilus window (file browser) and click on
File | Connect to server. There you can add your ftp connection, just
select public or private ftp and when finish, an icon will be placed in
your desktop. Now you can double click the icon and get the ftp's
directory listing, open, move, rename, save files, etc.

That's how I have setup my xbox connection.  It's great for a single
important connection that you use a lot since you don't need to open
any application to do ftp.

--
KLineD