Is my Ubuntu hacked (and being controlled by a hacker?)

Behrang Saeedzadeh behrangsa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 14:37:06 UTC 2005

I had my cell phone near the mouse so may be that's why my mouse went
crazy for that while...

> I had a problem a while ago that 2 were configured for 1 mouse. remove one of
> them by commenting them out and try again.

I've not changed anything mouse related and my system was working fine
for more than 2 or 3 weeks so I doubt if this is the cause of the
problem.

> I don't think you are hacked. It looks like your mouse is not working
> correct anymore. I had a similar problem with my mouse. I had to add a
> parameter to the psmouse kernel module to get the mouse working. I don't
> know if it is the same issue on your box. But here are my changes:

I doubt if this is the root of my problem cause my mouse was working
fine for more than three weeks...

And the Remote Desktop is disabled.

The theme was one of those that are provided by Ubuntu by default.

But I've installed several servers on my Ubuntu system: CVS, MySQL,
Tomcat to name a few. I've also installed aMule 0.44 on the system.

Anyways, thanks for all the responses. I restarted my system and it's
working fine again.

Best Regards,
Behrang S.