Synaptic doesn't remember that is was maximized. Long term memory loss?

Matt Galvin matt.t.galvin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:09:06 UTC 2005

Very minor issue but...

Synaptic on Hoary doesn't remeber that is was maximized.

I run synaptic and maximize it. I run my updates. I close synaptic. I reboot.
I run synaptic again and it is not maximized to fit the screen. What
happens is the synaptic window is big and fills the screen but the
right side is to big and extends past the right side of my screen by a
few pixels. I always have to click the maximize button to have it be
actually maximized in the right position. I don't know about other
resolutions but this is happening to me at 1280x1024 after changing
from the detected default of 1600x1200 via the Screen Resolution pref
app.

Is anyone seeing this happen to confirm before I open a bug?

Matt