[Hoary] Muine on ppc

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Feb 21 21:56:34 UTC 2005

>Yes, I know it and have already an account. But I feel a little bit
>confused because they want only base package errors to post there. I
>have read about this list there and thought posting here is ok. So where
>is the right place to post the bugs now?

I asked this some time ago.

Answer was : bugs -> bugzilla, and feature requests -> on this list.

That said, when I asked for a couple requests recently, I got flammed
big time for hours just because someone disagreed with me. So think
twice before you post ! ;-)
To avoid this problem (or minimize it at least), I file feature requests
in bugzilla too now, as there is an option for it : when you select the
"bug" proority, you can select "enhancement". I conveniently (for me)
translated this to "Feature request"....

Vince