DVD file permissions

toyfactory toyfactory at xsmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:33:09 UTC 2005

Cheers, I've tried again and found I have no problems with commerical
data DVDs or DVDs I've made recently.  The problem discs seem to be ones
I've made using older writing software.  Perhaps the filesystems are a
bit screwy.  Unless I can find a convenient workaround (other than
logging in as root just to access these discs) I guess I'll have to make
new copies of them.  Now where's that Ubuntu DVD burning HOWTO?

Nick