Finding Nautilus - newbie

David M. Carney carney1979 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 13:00:35 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 01:42 +1300, Lindsay wrote:
>By right clicking I got a menu that allowed Open Terminal, Open Launcher
>and some others (not Nautilis),  but nothing with left click and ctrl l.
>
>On Sun, 2005-02-20 at 12:17 +0000, david wrote:
>> click on the desktop and then type Ctrl + l and then type ~ in the window and
>> press enter.
>>
>> regards
>> David
>>
>> (It may be possible to assign a key stroke combination to this but I'm not
>> sure.)

Click anywhere on the desktop. Not on a running program.

A menu will not appear, but after clicking, you can hold down the ctrl
key and press the l key (both at the same time). A dialog box should pop
up.

Then release them and press the ~ key. and press the enter key.

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958

http://carney1979.blogspot.com/