[Hoary] "Places" menu, how to clean it ??

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sun Feb 20 11:00:30 UTC 2005

I just noticed that the "places" menu, shows all the shortcuts to
folders, that I have added using the file chooser dialog.
I understand the logic behind that. However, I have now deleted these
shortcuts, using again a file choser dialog, but the "Places" menu still
shows said short cuts, doesn't seem to be updated ? It adds shorcuts,
but doesn't remove them, so the list just grows and grows without
limits ! :-/

Again, anyone notices this, before I file a bug ?? :-)

Vince