my wifi isn't reloaded when I restart the computer

Ryan Thiessen ryanthiessen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 04:38:10 UTC 2005

> I don't see a way to make a device activate on boot through
> network-admin, so I'll tell you the eveel command line way :-)

In Warty, if you select your network device, hit "properties", the top
checkbox in the dialog is "activate when computer starts".  If that is
checked and the device is still not activated on boot, the problem is
likely that a required module is not listed.

Virginie, is that checkbox selected?  If not, we'll have to make sure
that some kernel modules are loaded properly on reboot -- reply and we
can show you how to do this if need be.

--
Cheers,
-rt-