Evolution Crashes

David M. Carney carney1979 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 02:03:13 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I just had an experience on my up-to-date Hoary i386 box.

I had installed Hoary fresh on it and was trying to create a signature
(via edit >> preferences >> composer preferences >> signature tab).

Every time I tried to open a dialog for a new signature, Evolution
crashed!

I filed a bug report (I think with Novell).

Evolution version is 2.1.5.

I have discovered a weird work-around (as you can see by my signature).

Click on the Contacts tab in the lower left corner of Evolution.

Then try to create a signature as above. It only crashes every other
time. You can successfully create a signature when it doesn't crash!

Whew!

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958