Starters Guide

Keith Powell keith at keithg4jvx.force9.co.uk
Sat Feb 19 15:06:13 UTC 2005

On Friday 18 February 2005 16:30, Steve Wingate wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:59:11 +0000, Keith Powell
>
> <keith at keithg4jvx.force9.co.uk> wrote:
> > Apologies to all for stating that the Ubuntu Unofficial Guide was
> > on the Ubuntu site. I was certain that was where I found it, but
> > evidently it wasn't.
> >
> > Must be old age making me forgetful!
>
> If it was wouldn't that have made it the Official Unofficial Guide?
> :) The memory is the first thing to go. :)

I suppose that it would.

In the same way, if there was an Official Guide on the Ubuntu site, that
would make it the Official Official Guide. Whereas if I downloaded it
from somewhere else, it would officially be the Unofficial Official
Guide - if you see what I mean (because I haven't a clue what I am on
about)  :)

Keith