Where to report offlineimap dependency breakage?

Mary Gardiner mary-sounder at puzzling.org
Tue Feb 15 10:11:15 UTC 2005

The Python packages have recently have the profiler split out into its
own separate multiverse package. There is at least one program in
universe -- offlineimap -- which imports the profiler.

I know universe is not supported, but is there any place to note this
bug for the possible attention of volunteers? Would
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/UniversePythonTransitionTODO be
appropriate? It's not a Debian bug at all as far I can see, it needs a
python2.3-profiler dependency added due to Ubuntu specific change to
Python packaging.

Thanks,

-Mary