On the topic of security

Kent Nyberg nyberg.kent at spray.se
Mon Feb 14 21:38:08 UTC 2005

fre 2005-02-11 klockan 10:54 -0500 skrev amigian:
>I am a newbie to Ubuntu and Linux. Just how secure is Ubuntu (hoary)
>'out-of-the-box'?

Hmm, if security is the main concern, then running the unstable branch
of Ubuntu seems like a bad thing to me.  Some might perhaps even say,
that if security is a concern at all..  then running the unstable branch
is a bad thing.

I run Hoary aswell, so its not that people should not do it if they want
to, but being a development branch sort of imply that some things are
under development and as such, is not working as expected.  ;)

/Kent.