Configuration for new Epiphany features

seacyd seacyd at gmx.net
Mon Feb 14 16:49:06 UTC 2005

Hello,

I am using Epiphany 1.5.6 after the upgrade on hoary. Now with this
browser there is a new toggle "work offline" in the file menu of
Epiphany.

Unfortunately whenever I start Epiphany the toggle always gets switched
on automatically, so Epiphany is offline. This is particular annoying as
I am used to automatically save the state between sessions and
previously Epiphany returns to pages I had left when I logged off.

I cannot find where to configure this switch. I would prefer to have
Epiphany go online whenever I start it. Any help on this issue?

Thanks,
Seacyd