Ogg flash player recommendations?

anthony_barker ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Feb 14 14:54:19 UTC 2005

I've got the iriver 79x. Works well now that the UMS filesystem is
available.

You will need a windows machine to set it up (install the firmware) or
the kernel driver that is floating around.

Only one limitation - it doesn't play files under 96 Kbs, or vbr files
that drop below that rate. I listen to a lot of audio books and for me
that was a fairly big hassle.

I use lame/mp3 for most of the audiobooks unfortunately had to give it.
My only other recommendation is get one big enough. If I get another I'd
probably get a 1 GIG or a HD player.

http://tinyurl.com/5gfdc

--
anthony_barker