Lost my Desktop preferences !

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Mon Feb 14 11:36:18 UTC 2005

> Yes. Your file permissions are set correctly. I don't know what else it
> could be. Maybe you could try to check the "Save current session"
> checkbox when you log out and see if that cheanges something.

Tried it... seems to save/restore sessions perfectly.
Strange. :-/

Please friends, help me ! :-)
I don't to re-install Warty just for that ! :o(

Or could it be that my Wart is suddenly trying to make me hate him, to
force me to move to Hoary  ?  May I should not have said that I was
worryied about Hoary, Warty read the list and got scared he might have
to bear with me for another 6 months ! ;o)

Vince