Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Mon Feb 14 00:07:59 UTC 2005

I guess I do not understand the Ubuntu repositories.

I thought they were accessed by the Synaptic Package Manager.  I turned
all repositories on in the Synaptic Package Manager window. I looked
under mathematics and a few others where I thought it would show up and
it was not there. So I guessed it was not in the repositories.

How do you know what is in the repositories if they don't show up in the
Synaptic Package Manager?

Kip

--
Kipton Moravec <kip at kdream.com>