VMware : can't boot the CD !

Gavin Hemphill gavin.hemphill at drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Fri Feb 11 23:30:22 UTC 2005

Vincent:
	I've been following your questions, and I really think it would be
easier for you to download the ws45_manual.pdf (or whatever the current
latest version is - I'm running 4.5) from the vmware site - it has step
by step instructions in it, including descriptions of how to share your
windows and linux disks - I'm using vmware now and have been since
version 3.x which was MUCH harder to configure.
	G++

--
Gavin Hemphill		<mailto:gavin.hemphill at drdc-rddc.gc.ca>
DRDC Atlantic 		<http://www.atlantic.drdc-rddc.gc.ca>