MEPIS vs. Ubuntu

ember ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Thu Feb 10 11:44:43 UTC 2005

ubuntu_fan Wrote:
> Great! He's using whatever works for him...
>
> For me, Ubuntu could not be better.
>
> a.
Well, I actually tried both, too. Yet my MEPIS experience is limited
to half an hour of testing. I felt it had slightly better hardware
support (actually my Logitech MX310 was working, even when I connected
via this PS/2-Adapter, which did somehow not work out quite from the
start in Ubuntu).
However Ubuntu had a cleaner and better integrated appearance quite
from the start - and that's not only because I don't like KDE that
much.

Just my 2 cent,
ember

--