acpi sleep mode amilo l1300]

Asko Kauppi asko.kauppi at sci.fi
Wed Feb 9 08:06:43 UTC 2005

Don't panic - flight command here. :)

Do you have 'acpi-support' apt-get'ted?  I'd do that.

My sleep scheme worked with Warty, too, but it needed the other line
change as I said below.

Please have a look at http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/PMTesting but
bare in mind that you're going on gray zone there, I'd just read the
thing but not add his site to the apt-get sources. anyway, good
reading.

Then see
http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/HardwareSupportMachinesLaptops/ -
especially the L1300 section (that's by me :).

You can put the machine asleep by some '/etc/acpi/..' something command
(was mentioned in some doc, look around) from the command line, too.
And wakeup should be by any key.  Have fun.

(for further queries, send me a personal mail?)

-ak

9.2.2005 kello 09:49, Vincent Trouilliez kirjoitti:

  to make the story short, I got the Amilo L1300 sleep mode back to work
by a single line. :)