Array CD 4 (installation and live editions)

darkcoder ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Tue Feb 8 04:48:57 UTC 2005

I have tested only the Live CD.

In my laptop a HP pavilion ze5375us, it found my network adapter, which
use the natsemi kernel module, but it assign it to eth1.  I haven´t
checked which device is actually eth0 (the laptop has firewire and
wireless adapter too).  The problem is the CD only check dhcp
connectivity on eth0 and bypass eth1 at all.  After the desktop is
loaded, I enter the Network configuration applet, assign dhcp to eth1
and activate it.  Then it works without problems.

Another system I have with 2 NICs and using the Install CD actually ask
me which one will be used for the net.

--
darkcoder