geting deb files to Synaptic Package Manager

Aleš Žiberna ales.ziberna at guest.arnes.si
Mon Feb 7 14:04:40 UTC 2005

I have posted this mail on the mailing a few days ago, but nobody responded.
If that is because I was not clear enough, what I would like to do, I would
be gratful for such remark. If somebody thiks that this is imposible, I
would be also grateful for such reply.

Thanks again to anyone that might reply!
Ales