Evolution-Mail

Neil Woolford neil at neilwoolford.co.uk
Sat Feb 5 09:25:10 UTC 2005

At 09:02 05/02/05, you wrote:

>When I print a message I always get an extra sheet of paper pass through
>the printer which comes out blank. My printer is a Laserjet-1100. How do
>I stop this happening?

Off the top of my head, when my printers have done this irritating thing, the
answer has almost always been that the paper size is set
wrongly.  Specifically,
the paper *length* is wrong, causing the printer to put the last - blank -
line(s)
of a page on the start of the next one.

Possibly your printer drivers are set to a length that differs from the one set
somewhere in Evoloution.  Or maybe the software is all set to a different
length to what is actually in the printer.

Hope this helps.

Neil