Evolution-Mail

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Sat Feb 5 09:16:08 UTC 2005

> When I print a message I always get an extra sheet of paper pass through
> the printer which comes out blank. My printer is a Laserjet-1100. How do
> I stop this happening?

Hmmm, I have started to notice this behaviour as well (Warty). Can't
recall if that was specific to Evolution, or if it does it with every
app, though. That said, it started doing it only recently, I can't
recall having this problem in the past. Don't have a clue what triggered
it though :o(
My printer is Laserjet too ('6P' model), maybe that's a clue ?
I think when installing the printer, I was given the choice between two
drivers. So you might two too, and could try changing driver ?
Well, worth a try I guess.

Vince