Mythtv in Ubuntu's future?

Pascal Hos pascalhos at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 03:04:16 UTC 2005

CowPiw,

Assuming you have already installed the mysql server you need to
create the database and the user, although the user might be there
already. Check the following page for instructions for debian, which
if followed will work for ubuntu as well.

http://www.wilson-stowe.com/family/content/view/24/45/

Good luck