plone

Jon Dixon dixon.jon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:33:42 UTC 2005

Hi

I asked this question about a month ago to be told that 'it would be
ready for Hoary' and when I asked about when it may be available for
testing I got no response.

Hopefully they're busy working on it :)

- Jon

zunbeltz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've hoary installed. I want to install plone but i can.
> When i try to install i get the message
> Dependencies:: zope-cmfplone but it is not going to be installed
> When i go to zope-cmfplone i get
> ependentziak:: zope-cmf1.4 (>=1.4.4) but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-cmfcore1.4 (>=1.4.4) but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-cmfdefault1.4 (>=1.4.4) but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-cmftopic1.4 (>=1.4.4) but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-cmfcalendar1.4 (>=1.4.4) but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-dcworkflow  but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-cmfactionicons  but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-cmfquickinstallertool  but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-groupuserfolder  but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-cmfformcontroller  but it is not installable
>  Dependentziak:: zope-plonetranslations  but it is not installable
>
> I have zope2.7.3-0-1 and zope-cmf and zope-cmfcore1.3.3-1
>
> What can i do?
>

> --
> Zunbeltz Izaola Azkona              (zunbeltz at wm dot lc dot ehu dot es)
> Materia Kondentsatuaren Fisika Saila      |
> Zientzia eta Teknologia Fakultatea        |   Telf:  34 946015326
> Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea             |
> PK 644                                    |   Fax:   34 944648500
> 48080 Bilbo (SPAIN)                       |

If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them.
    - Isaac Asimov