Ubuntu my love, we won ! :o)

david nux at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Feb 2 07:33:05 UTC 2005

Hmmmm,

Don't get too excited by beating Mandrake. Mandrake's last release -
10.1 - was a three legged sick donkey of an OS - no serious competition
there, SuSE got bought by Novell and a few people I'm sure are waiting
for the corporate sleaze machine to chew it up and spit it out all
changed and messed up.

Never-the-less, congratulations. Ubuntu sure has made an impact on the
Linux world.

David