Installing Breezy on HP Pavilion zv6000 (wireless driver)

Karl Hegbloom hegbloom at pdx.edu
Fri Dec 30 11:42:08 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-26 at 00:33 +0100, Gian Piero Carzino wrote:
> This is the third part of the story: at the end we came to the Broadcom
> Wireless interface.

Thank you for posting that article, Gian.  I'm certain that somebody
will be out there with the same problem you had, they'll Google for it,
and your message will turn up, saving the day.  :-)  It is frustrating
when you google, and all you find is your question, but nobody has
answered it, or you find the question in a support mailing list, but the
answer was given via private email and is not in the archive!

--
Karl Hegbloom <hegbloom at pdx.edu>