Ubuntu Popularity

James Diehl jms_diehl at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 30 02:59:24 UTC 2005

It makes me wonder Michael!  I don't fully understand the Debian concepts, but just because it's different, it doesn't mean that it's no good!  There are several sites dedicated to Debian, and a whole lot of developers stake their reputation on it, because it's different.  They can't all be wrong!  It sure causes some kind of discrimination though!
 Diehl, James

Michael Richter <ttmrichter at gmail.com> wrote: What does everyone have against Debian?  Is it over their heads? What's the deal?

Yes, James, people don't use Debian because they're too stupid.  And what a way to win converts to Debian!

Where's the eye-rolling smiley when you need it?