3D Desktop in Breezy?

J.Markoll j.markoll at free.fr
Fri Dec 30 02:23:03 UTC 2005

> I tried that too but i still see the black screen.  I think there's
> something wrong with the 3D Accel.  I can't even play any of the 3D
> games.  Anybody has this working on ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card?
I've got ATI Radeon 9200 SE graphic card, and no problem, not even added
a pilot (required fglrx but starting from the ATI Radeon 9500). But it's
mounted whith a Asus card, and VIA KT700 chipset on AMD Athlon
processor, not on Mac.
I play a few games meant for small kids. Frozen-bubble, ppracer (former
tuxracer) pingus, and others.
Best greetings, J.Markoll.