Databases

James Diehl jms_diehl at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 29 17:59:17 UTC 2005

Thanks to all!
 I'm gonna try it again!
 Diehl, James

Clint Tinsley <clintin at linuxmail.org> wrote: James,

Joyce pointed you in the right direction, albeit maybe missing the target a bit with the URL reference, but you should have still been able to find the correct page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Oracle10g as I did. All you should need to know is there. And while Oracle may say doesn't work with Debian being they don't want to support it but it can be made to work with Ubuntu as the howto demonstrates.

Clint