Podcasts?

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 21:47:05 UTC 2005

> What's the best podcasting software currently, for reading?  Or is there
> none?  I recall Hoary had people scrambling to decide between
> GnomeBaker, xcdroast, et al for CD burning; should we be watching
> Rhythmbox and GNOME for iPod support integration and thinking about what
> kinds of podcasting/iPod software should come along standard/main?
>
> [1] http://www.1up.com/flat/Podcasts/podcasts.xml

I use nowadays Google Reader (http://reader.google.com) for all my rss
feeds, blogs, podcasts, etc.  I played in the last few months with
ipodder, liferea, blam and penguintv
(http://penguintv.sourceforge.net).   But since I listen to podcasts
from various computers at work or at home, having an online way of
subscribing and keeping track of which one I have seen before is best
served by something available remotely via a web browser instead of an
installed application.

--
Daniel Robitaille