Has Ubuntu been under attack at all? Was: Ubuntu is not under attack

David david at kenpro.com.au
Tue Dec 27 23:11:55 UTC 2005

On Tue, Dec 27, 2005 at 09:49:16PM +0100, Phillip Sc. Boegh wrote:
> > Hi there,
> >
> > Background, there has been a much longer thread than one this running on
> > ubuntu users list :-)
> >
> > I am posting a mail with this topic to the sounder list. All welcome.
>
> Has Ubuntu been under attack at all? And if so - how?

No (in a word).

Quite a few people take exception to certain changes that have been made
in Breezy. I think it was more by way of a vigorous exchange of views.

I certainly hope that someone at Canonical was taking note of the exchange
though. The only disappointment was that not one comment was made by
any of the developers.