mozilla-suite security updt available but missing mozilla-mail?

Randall J. Parr RParr at TemporalArts.COM
Tue Dec 27 17:37:20 UTC 2005

A while back (2-3 week?) a security update of the mozilla suite
became available (mozilla-browser, mozilla-psm, libnspr4, libnss3)
upgrading from 2:1.7.12-0ubuntu2 to 2:1.7.12-1ubuntu1

The mozilla-mail piece of the mozilla-suite is, however,
still not been upgraded.

Installing the other mozilla suite upgrades forces the removal
of the mozilla-mail.

Has the mail, in fact, not not been upgraded yet?

If not, if/when might it be upgraded?

Is it available and I have some apt config error?

I am running Ubuntu Breezy 5.10 on AMD64 with all current updates
(except the mozilla-suite).

Thanks
R.Parr, RHCE, Temporal Arts

P.S.  I *know* firefox is wonderful, yadda, yadda, yadda, BUT I still
have to support folks who like the mozilla-suite browser/mail
integration and I have not been able to get firefox / thunderbird to
integrate nearly as nicely/consistently as mozilla-browser/mozilla-mail.