How can I extract sentenses from text documents

Wade Smart wade at wadesmart.com
Thu Dec 22 19:09:24 UTC 2005

12222005 1250 GMT-5

Ok, this may be totally impossible but, I have about 1800 documents that
have sentences inside [QUOTE] and sometimes [QUOTE] [QUOTE] or [QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]. I don't know how many lines each document has - maybe 8 to
20k. Is there a way to copy all the sentences between the [QUOTE]
[QUOTE] or [QUOTE] [/QUOTE] to a new file?

This is way beyond my knowledge but if someone knows how this is done,
if they would point me in the right direction - I would greatly
appreciate it..

Wade