Anyone got mythtv working with nova-t dvb card yet?

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:00:26 UTC 2005

Strangely enough it is Garry, the person who wrote the guide, who was
one of the other people who could not get it working.  It is the
scanning of the channels that is causing the problem.  If he copied
his database from his debian box it worked OK.  What is the date of
the package, it may of been upgraded.

Ben