KVM / Wireless Card - Any Suggestions for a Breezy Box?

Andrew Jorgensen andrew.jorgensen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 22:13:27 UTC 2005

On 12/20/05, Tab Gilbert <tabbox at gmail.com> wrote:
> I am also looking for a wireless card version g.  Have read everything
> I could find on the matter - wiki, etc. - but am still uncertain on a
> brand.  Any suggestions on one that I can just, more or less, slap in
> and have it operate.

You didn't mention what interface (PCI or Cardbus) but I've bought
several Foxconn WLL-3350 cards.  They have an rt2500 chipset which is
supported in Breezy.  Now that I mention it though I think rt2500
still doesn't work with SMP.  Anyway the foxconn card is also one of
the cheapest available and has a nice external antenna.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16833194001