Ubuntu DVD

Dominik des at des.webd.pl
Tue Dec 20 18:33:19 UTC 2005

Robert Entner napisał(a):
> On Tuesday 20 December 2005 18:34, Dominik 'des' Szynk wrote:
>
>>Eamonn Sullivan napisa�(a):

>>>Yes, it's here:
>>>
>>>http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/releases/breezy/release/
>>
>>AFAIK my friend have done this. He downloaded almost all available
>>packages for the breezy release plus some extra security stuff and done
>>a set of 3 DVD.
>

> I was also hoping that the DVD from the above URL would be what I am
> looking for.  But it seems that this is Ubuntu main + language packs.
>
> Where is this 3 DVD set you are talking about?  Would be great if
> something like this was available for public.
>
> Burt

He done it all manually, i mean downloaded, and prepared all
repositories, and those DVD's, so I will ask him if he could provide it
somewhere on the net or maybe the solution how he does it, because in my
work it would also be a very helpfull, because not all computers in my
company have access to the internet.

--
Dominik 'des' Szynk