FAO : "VRAM" (others can just delete/ignore)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Dec 20 07:49:11 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-12-19 at 23:39 -0800, Mike Bird wrote:
> Vince,
>
> It is not saying that your message was spam.  It's saying that
> your ISP's mail server has been spamming.
>
> The SpamCop link will lead you to the information.  SenderBase
> generally has the most detailed information.  Your ISP's mail
> server is blocked for spamming.  Spam from there has increased
> 65% in the last 30 days.

Hu ? My ISP as a whole is considered as spam ?! Jeez that's scary ! :-O
how can such a disaster happen, it's the leading ISP in France, don't
they take precautions ?! :-/ Bloody ISP's, they all suck, no matter how
much you pay them, you never get the expected service back, pfff...

> Strange that Ubuntu's list server doesn't use SpamCop too.

Strange, but glad, I would be in trouble if I hadn't this list to solve
my Ubuntu problems ! ;-)

--
Vince, going to phone his ISP to complain (again)...