FAO : "VRAM" (others can just delete/ignore)

Vincent Trouilliez vincent.trouilliez at modulonet.fr
Tue Dec 20 07:15:15 UTC 2005

Hi Vram,

Sorry to post this on the list, but no choice !

I did get your private e-mail 5 minutes ago, to which I replied, but it
came back undelivered, I pasted the error report below.
Apparently, if I understand well, your mail server rejected my mail,
saying it was SPAM !!! I am hard pressed to figure out what the hell in
my mail could be even remotely considered as spam, go figure.

To answer you though: no, I really don't understand either, if you hate
it that much, there surely must be something else that you hate less, so
use the latter, if just to give the former a break ! ;-)

--
Vince, spammer...

. This is the qmail-send program at kleinrock.numericable.net.
I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following
addresses.

<lamsokvr at xprt.net>:
Connected to 209.102.124.23 but sender was rejected.
Remote host said: 550 Spam rejected - see
http://spamcop.net/bl.shtml?80.236.3.101