Error using gnome-app-install

Jason Riker jasonrkr at charter.net
Sun Dec 18 19:30:42 UTC 2005

Hello again.  I try to run Add Applications off the Applications menu,
but it's not working.  It asks for my password, but the application
never opens.  Someone told me the command line equivalent is
gnome-app-install so I ran it from a terminal and this is what I get

/usr/lib/gnome-app-install/AppInstall.py:196: GtkWarning:
gtk_accel_label_set_accel_closure: assertion
`gtk_accel_group_from_accel_closure (accel_closure) != NULL' failed
  LaunchpadIntegration.add_items (widget, -1, False, True);
Segmentation fault

Any ideas how I fix this?  I'm using Dapper Drake.

Thank you.

Jason