<mail> command missing?

Daniel Robitaille robitaille at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 17:48:58 UTC 2005

> >>I also think an nntp server should be configured by default with a few
> >>groups for home user interests too. Also setting up newsreaders on first
> >>use to point to it.
> >>
> >>These are features that should be available on absolutely every install
> >>right off the bat for every user to start using right away without
> >>having to understand how to install and configure a difficult daemon,
> >>and then configure all the family's client programs, because that just
> >>makes Ubuntu *difficult*.

If you feel so strongly about this, one of the best way to reach the
Ubuntu developpers is to file a bug in bugzilla.ubuntu.com, with the
severity of "enhancement" about this.

Chances that they see your request are a lot higher in the bugzilla
than in this thread on this high-volume mailing list.

--
Daniel Robitaille