File System ???

Clint Tinsley clintin at linuxmail.org
Sun Dec 18 11:16:26 UTC 2005

I think if you research it, you will find that WindozeXP does not support anything larger than 130 gigabyte drive (It's a feature not a bug).  As for Maxtor, I have had very few drive failures, I could probably count them on one hand, and this is in being responsible for thousands of desktops in a large school district.  Not a plug for Maxtor but all drive manufacturers have their MTBF factors and all have premature failures that don't meet the MTBF.  Besides that, Windoze not withstanding, it is up to the user to assure that they properly shutdown their computers, should a shutdown or reboot be necessary.  And what are we doing discussing Windoze on a Ubuntu forum????