Seveas repositories name warning. (FreeNX)

neil woolford lists at neilwoolford.plus.com
Fri Dec 16 11:00:51 UTC 2005

I added the seveas.ubuntulinux.nl to my repositories list a couple of
weeks back, (following the instructions at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FreeNX) so that I could add the FreeNX packages
to my Breezy system.  This worked fine, and the packages installed
perfectly.  Thanks to Dennis Kaarsemaker for this useful resource.

However, when I reloaded my sources in Synaptic today I received the
following error;

W: Conflicting distribution: http://seveas.ubuntulinux.nl breezy-seveas
Release (expected breezy-seveas but got ubuntu-seveas)

Is this a permanent change, in which case should I update my
repositories list, or a temporary problem?

Neil